Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by Underling
> >>
Underling (142)
In What Would You Do If You were in a Zombie Apocalypse
16 Nov 2013 20:15
I would be the most BA zombie killer ever, and then die 2 days later.
My name is Cornholio! I need teepee for my bunghole.
Underling (142)
In What happened?
18 Jul 2013 22:20
Well, it's Summer, nothing has picked up. Five in the roleplaying if you consider that... I don't. Either way, I do miss the old days, and I'm sure some of you all do too, noobs and all.
Underling (142)
In What happened?
23 Feb 2013 01:16
Point proven.
Underling (142)
In 2012 E3 Discussion Board
06 Jun 2012 04:27
Come here to chat about this year's E3! Excited about the Wii U yet?
Underling (142)
In Make Simple Jobs Sound Important
04 Jun 2012 17:58
I have no idea what to put, so, I'm gonna say what I thought when I read the title:

"If I don't flip all these burgers, somebody important might get a bad burger, say it was an attack, and then a nuclear war has started from that bad burger!"
Underling (142)
In Mental Institution Escape RP
03 Jun 2012 03:52
this will go on as long as possible, even if I have to change the story a little, no guns, no "god mode" let's just have fun with this. I'll start:

*wakes up, pulls off cords and gets out of a bed* *stumbles, opensup door* Hello? Is anyone there? Where am I?
Underling (142)
In 3DSReal/DSiReal
02 Jun 2012 19:50
nice, you're in, for now, I'll invite you to the group for discussion and whatnot, also, if you know anyone else who would like to help, tell me ASAP
Underling (142)
In My family recently got a xbox 360 that came with the kinect. My parents are the type that doesn't let their kids play M rated games untill they are 17. (I still do at friend's houses) Any suggestions on games that I should get?
02 Jun 2012 15:16
get MW3 and a sonic game, put MW3 in the Sonic case, boom
Underling (142)
In 3DSReal/DSiReal
02 Jun 2012 15:01
thank you, but I'd like to see something you've done first, if that's alright
Underling (142)
In 3DSReal/DSiReal
02 Jun 2012 12:30
yes, I know none of you have heard of this website. That's because it doesn't exist yet. I am starting to work on this next week and would love some volunteers to help me put it together
Underling (142)
In Pokémon VS humans. What side would you pick?
31 May 2012 19:39
obviously humans
Underling (142)
In My family recently got a xbox 360 that came with the kinect. My parents are the type that doesn't let their kids play M rated games untill they are 17. (I still do at friend's houses) Any suggestions on games that I should get?
31 May 2012 19:34
get an A rated game oFTo, but racing games are fun, fighting, umm, I think Batman is rated T, so if it is, get it, it's amazing.
Underling (142)
In Mafio Tenjis Ofen
30 May 2012 02:30
I do not get the name, is it for real? a joke? I'm so confused
Underling (142)
In Answer questions incorrectly
29 May 2012 11:37
it is today

what will you answer to this question? (trick question, no incorrect answers )
Underling (142)
In Black Ops Zombies: strategies for solo
29 May 2012 11:30
I never said I'm going to 15 w/out jug, nor did I say I'm getting the Ballistic knife, getting sickle until end of round 9, then getting a gun, if I have enough money for doors and what not, I'll get jug
Underling (142)
27 May 2012 03:03
and I may not have enough time for 100, but I'll at least try for 60, maybe just 50, cuz I still haven't tried the new face-off thing on MW3, it's probably crap, but it's worth a shot
Underling (142)
27 May 2012 03:01
got post-poned to Monday *cough*didn'thaveastrategyyet*cough* the Krauss Refribulator (I think that's how it's spelled) w/ Sickle/Bowie is one hit until 15, and that's a crappy strategy, too loosely put-together, and I'm a sickler, sickle first, always, no matter what (or bowie) but since I'm doing it on my best map (Call of the Dead) I may not need a strategy,
Underling (142)
23 May 2012 02:16
that's why I'm gonna do Call of the Dead, I haven't tried solo on it yet, but I usually go lone wolf as soon as the first door opens
Underling (142)
23 May 2012 02:15
lol, I can go solo if I can get past 15, but all my strategies up to 15 are 3-4 player strategies, making it pretty hard to do it, I'm fine once I get my Train going, that's why I need solo strategies

[P.S. I'm doing it THIS friday, I need strategies NOW, please and thank you for your time... oh, and I may quit before 100, but at least gotta get to 60]
Underling (142)
In Which one do you memorize better? Lyrics or the tune of a song.
22 May 2012 21:54
I listen to dubstep... tune is lyrics
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi are ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2012 Daniel Gump. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.