Bulletin Board

Developer Area, Anyone?
Started by GuitarBoy
02 May 2012 00:02
SUBSCRIBE
jsa005 (225)
02 May 2012 21:30
YES YES YES!
Maybe you could have subforums like PHP, HTML, Perl, ASP, etc.?
jsafive: Now with 42% more randomness! W00t! and so forth.
GuitarGodAnth (278)
19 May 2012 21:26
Just go to other websites, there's bound to be much more intelligent life there.
'The Real Problem with Real Life is There's No BGM'
GuitarGodAnth (278)
19 May 2012 21:31
Yes, but majority of people either don't know modern web development techniques, use WYSIWYG website generators or steal code.
'The Real Problem with Real Life is There's No BGM'
lilwayne1556 (522)
21 May 2012 05:06
This is a good idea. But most of the people here either steal code or dont want to learn.
lilwayne1556 (522)
21 May 2012 05:19
The distinguished GuitarBoy spake:
The distinguished lilwayne1556 spake:
This is a good idea. But most of the people here either steal code or dont want to learn.

Amen to that one, but this wouldn't mean posting entire codes--it would mean posting bits of codes and troubleshooting.

I see where your going with this. So have them post there codes that they are having trouble with and we can help them out or we can give out tutorials on what there trying to do by NOT TELLING THEM THE WHOLE CODE just telling them here is what this means and stuff.
lilwayne1556 (522)
21 May 2012 05:30
But I think Danny is still busy with the messaging system upgrades and stuff so if he ever does make this then it would be a while before we see it.
lilwayne1556 (522)
21 May 2012 05:40
I know its not hard but im saying that he is still busy with other stuff. And I don't think it would take a few days for this maybe a good hard day of work lol.
M.J kInG (1326)
29 May 2012 01:39
Hmm... What is your request you ask of?
A true developer
FoodsNightmare (107)
05 Jul 2012 04:37
Support.
Oh, boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat an octorock!
Jack10 (1355)
05 Jul 2012 22:54
It could be like another icon on the homepage. It would be like a whole new bulletin board with a forum for each coding language. I LOOOVE this idea because I want to learn coding, but...
I'm dead. .-.
lilwayne1556 (522)
25 Aug 2012 05:21
I wish this could happend but then a bunch of noobs are gonna post random code that aren't even right and it's gonna be a mess unless hull makes it so you gotta show proof that you know what you're doing to post codes otherwise you can only view and ask for help.
lilwayne1556 (522)
25 Aug 2012 05:52
How about a new admin rank for programmers to lock questions and what not?

I was thinking of that... Or just a rank called Developer like what my site has. This could work like the helpdesk
lilwayne1556 (522)
27 Nov 2012 03:59
Or at the least, the ability for users to submit codes and demos and whatnot to the (3)DS Opera SDK.

Yeah that makes more sense
jsa005 (225)
28 Nov 2012 18:33
This is a really cool idea.
As you can see from me being the 2nd poster in this thread.
jsafive: Now with 42% more randomness! W00t! and so forth.
Limxzero (5255)
28 Nov 2012 22:51
A programming and design ask-and-answer area is a nice *notion*, so to speak. But considering: the relatively small amount of users on the "Website Design" board corresponding to the general lack of interest/know-how in this small community, and how the website as a whole tends to attract a younger demographic (largely using handheld browsers to boot)...makes it probably not a worthwhile pursuit. Would put money on said Website Design board being adequate as it is. :(
Catch my drift.
lilwayne1556 (522)
28 Nov 2012 23:03
The distinguished Limxzero spake:
A programming and design ask-and-answer area is a nice *notion*, so to speak. But considering: the relatively small amount of users on the "Website Design" board corresponding to the general lack of interest/know-how in this small community, and how the website as a whole tends to attract a younger demographic (largely using handheld browsers to boot)...makes it probably not a worthwhile pursuit. Would put money on said Website Design board being adequate as it is.

Well look at every person making a wapka site instead of coding their own. It's because either they don't have time to learn or they can't find a easy way to learn or want someone to go through the steps live so they can ask questions and all that stuff so I think we need this saying that everyone wants a website now a days

Home Forum Home
Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi are ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2014 Daniel Gump. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.