Logo

Bulletin Board

Bath Salt Zombie Attacks!!!
Started by Forever Death
07 Jun 2012 18:43
SUBSCRIBE
Forever Death (101)
07 Jun 2012 18:47
Get prepared, the zombie apocalypse is iminent!!! Two cases have been reported. In Miami a man chewed the face off another man, and In Loisianna a man bit his neighbor face. Police have stated the attackers were under the influence of Bath Salts.Reactions?
Panzer123 (793)
08 Jun 2012 02:30
In the future, please be more formal.
Goodbye my only friend. Oh, did you think I meant you?
Equinox71 (278)
08 Jun 2012 11:17
If anything, this raises the questions of "when are those bath salt "drugs" going to be regulated or banned?"
The wisest men follow their own direction.
Panzer123 (793)
09 Jun 2012 04:06
Then why not ban sharpies too?
Goodbye my only friend. Oh, did you think I meant you?
Madboyz11 (417)
09 Jun 2012 07:12
Cause they're awesome.
99% of the things she's saying to you she said to me before, so don't feel so special.
Haruspex (298)
11 Jun 2012 23:17
The distinguished Panzer123 spake:
Then why not ban sharpies too?

Because Sharpies do not make a person eat someones face off, all Sharpies do is give you a headache.
I came out here to have a good time and Iím honestly feeling so attacked right now.
nooblord8 (1608)
12 Jun 2012 01:12
Oh, so it's wrong to eat faces?

Whoops.
So cool, so cool, so enviably cool.
purplepandafish (27)
18 Jun 2012 17:43
The distinguished NoobLord8 spake:
Oh, so it's wrong to eat faces?

Whoops.

Only of people with friends or family. Just make sure to hide them really well.
Are pools of blood forming in your hands whenever you cup them, only to coagulate into the form of a tiny baby with three heads?
starfire001 (36)
20 Jun 2012 05:25
well what doesnt get you high rather than air,water,food and sleeping well you get the point...
I'm not saying your FAT!but i know 5 ridiculously fat people,and you 3 of them
itllbeokay (87)
20 Jun 2012 08:16
It was acid and bath salts which makes alittle sense since those two should never be taken together
hey its been awhile
jediknight (88)
23 Jun 2012 02:45
All it does is fry the brain from within. No zonbie crap, with green flesh hanging from their face.
Buoyancy: what goes down, must come up..
Jinx23 (47)
24 Jun 2012 13:03
ummm...u all know that bath salts is a street name for the drug? i thought it was the stuff u by at the store but my dad who works with people that do the drug testing says its not XD
Its the majestic space duck....they're so majestic
tehjew1 (766)
24 Jun 2012 17:55
Yeah, everyone has honestly just been freaking out on a "zombie "apocolypse". It's not contagious.
Communism: You have more water, everyone has more water!
LinkZelda (1065)
24 Jun 2012 18:17
Bath salts can't be banned because people actually use them properly.
Hate is such a weak emotion
jediknight (88)
25 Jun 2012 00:53
Which is why it's a tricky job for the government.
Buoyancy: what goes down, must come up..
itllbeokay (87)
25 Jun 2012 05:18
The distinguished LinkZelda spake:
Bath salts can't be banned because people actually use them properly.

What are they actually used for? Ive never known
hey its been awhile
Limxzero (5255)
30 Jun 2012 17:48
Due mainly to the media reports of these happenings, the term "bath salts" has been a bit misrepresented, unintentional though it may be. It's a nickname, e.g. crack, pot. It does not refer to the domestic product added to baths which conditions the skin, but instead typically to MDPV which is a harsh mind-altering substance. In the US, I believe it was illegal only in a few states, as there were supposed medical uses--yet ultimately banned by a recent act (well before the "zombie" incident), not on the reasoning of rate of abuse, but synthetic psychoactive drugs of a certain categorisation.

Noted, there was/is a small contingent who believes this actually is some zombie virus which the government is trying to cover up.

Also, according to the coroner(s) who performed the autopsy on the attacker, 1) the attacker did not consume his victim's flesh, and 2) only marijuana was found in his body.
Catch my drift.

Home Forum Home
Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi are ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2014 Daniel Gump. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.